Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hey bowtie, found you a deal on a quad 7591 tubes

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey bowtie, found you a deal on a quad 7591 tubes

    For that ST-40 I traded you a while back.


    They are NOS they say and right up your area....

    Hope you enjoy!!!! ;^) !!! lol...


    7591 vaccum tubes in original boxes



    Later,


    -chris

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey bowtie, found you a deal on a quad 7591 tubes

    Quote Originally Posted by oface1 View Post
    For that ST-40 I traded you a while back.


    They are NOS they say and right up your area....

    Hope you enjoy!!!! ;^) !!! lol...
    Already been removed....... I think I know which add that was..... saw it on AK the other day.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Hey bowtie, found you a deal on a quad 7591 tubes

    Ahhhh yes the "deep space" tubes.

    Thanks for thinkin of me Chris.

    Can you imagine either being bored enough, in possession of good enough drugs, or having so much free time as to be inspired to post an ad like that?

    Dude needs a...............

    badtubes
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey bowtie, found you a deal on a quad 7591 tubes

    Gives a whole new meaning to getter done.
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Hey bowtie, found you a deal on a quad 7591 tubes

    Made my day.

    Cheers, Marshall.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey bowtie, found you a deal on a quad 7591 tubes

    I am still trying to figure out if it was a joke or not. Either way a waste of good tubes!

    Still funny as hell though.....



    Later,



    -chris

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Hey bowtie, found you a deal on a quad 7591 tubes

    I have to agree with what some other folks on AK suggested, that the poster is simply a rectum trolling the forums to see what kind of rise he can get out of people.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member analog addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2007
    Posts
    521
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey bowtie, found you a deal on a quad 7591 tubes

    Ah so....That ST-40.... The plot thickens....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
    Searching for Sonic Nirvana...

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Hey bowtie, found you a deal on a quad 7591 tubes

    Hey now, the next octet of glassless tubes on CL could be 8417's.

    Seriously tho, i'd wager the CL posting was purely a joke. I wonder if maybe he didn't have an accident with one, the concrete floor around my bench has claimed a tube or two in the past. I've found that dropping them on a carpeted floor tends to make small signal tubes go microphonic which is almost as bad as a shattered envelope. The concrete saves me from having to make any decisions, and the mess sweeps up easily.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.